-
May 22nd, 2009, 10:58 AM
#2
Inactive Member
Re: HSU To Play Pre-season Tournament in China
The only thing is they leave June 4th or something like that so it is pretty early in the "season" to do much. If it was later in the year, like maybe September or October it might be better. I'm sure they are all excited and don't care when it is, Taiwan is paying for everything so it is a win win for HSU. My question would be since it is so early do the exiting seniors get to go? I'm looking forward to Nov 4th when they take on UCLA, hopefully that will happen this time. I plan to be there!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks